For Justice! And Delicious Popcorn
Channel your inner superhero with popcorn worthy of an Amazonian Warrior! The Wonder Woman stir popper can make up to 6 cups of popcorn in under 5 minutes. Comes with a set of measuring cups and a lid that doubles as a bowl for super fast and easy operation.
- Prepares 6 cups of popped popcorn
- BPA free Tritan plastic container
- Easy one-touch operation
- Includes measuring cup for kernels and Spoon for oil
- Non skid feet & convenient cord wrap
6 Cup Capacity
The heating surface features a durable nonstick coating for easy clean up.
Nonstick Heating Plate and Stainless Stir Rod
Just add oil and kernels and the popper does the rest! With a flip of a switch, the base will begin to heat and the stir rod will rotate, evenly stirring and coating the kernels during popping.
Measuring Scoops Included
Use the included oil and popcorn kernel measuring scoops to ensure a perfect oil to kernel ratio.
Lid Doubles as a Serving Bowl
Once popping is complete, simply secure the vent cap and flip the cover over to use as a serving bowl.
How to Use
Add the perfect amount of kernels and oil with the included measuring scoops.
Attach and Turn On
Attach top, turn on the popper and watch it pop!
Simply flip the appliance and take with you for a quick and easy snack.
Season and Enjoy
Call the shots and personalize your popcorn however you’d like!
- 6 Cups Popped Popcorn
- 2 oz White Baking Chocolate
- 1 tsp Butter
- Caramel for Drizzling
- Red, White, and Blue Sprinkles
Makes 6 Cups
- Pop 6 cups of popcorn, place in a large bowl, salt as needed.
- In a microwave, melt 2 oz white baking chocolate, chopped, and 1 teaspoon of butter in 20 second increments. Stir until smooth.
- Pour white chocolate mixture over popcorn. Toss to coat.
- Pour white chocolate popcorn and spread onto a prepared cookie sheet.
- Drizzle caramel over popcorn. Then, sprinkle red, white and blue sprinkles as needed.
- Allow popcorn to cool. Break apart into pieces and enjoy!