We would like to provide you with an update on the actions that our company WWLovers has taken in response to the recent outbreak of the COVID-19, as well as proactive planning measures for our community.
In light of new COVID-19 guidance being issued by various health agencies and our company contingencies, the safety of our customers and employees has always been a matter of top priority for us – now more than ever before. Last week, we implemented a work-from-home strategy for our employees. In mid of this outbreak, our employee has been still working around-the-clock to ensure we can bring out the best service to our customers.
As the situation caused by the COVID-19 quickly evolves, the shipment of your order might have been delayed by the suspension and postpone of international freight. No worry though, our customer service team will try to keep eyes on the issues and immediately respond to all the issues as soon as possible.
What you can do to protect yourself and others from COVID-19
- Use tissues when coughing or sneezing or cough/sneeze into your upper arm if necessary.
- Maintain at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizers when soap and water are not available.
- CLEAN YOUR PHONE OFTEN.
- Avoid shaking hands or hugging.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
Our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak, and we are deeply grateful to the thousands of healthcare workers who are on the front lines helping their communities. Stay Safe and Strong, Wonder Woman!
Protect yourself and others